Instructions for Authors
Authors must use the Microsoft Word template - template.docx to prepare their manuscript. Using the template file will substantially shorten the time to complete copy-editing and publication of accepted manuscripts. If this is a problem, please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
Research manuscripts should comprise:
- Front matter: Title, Author list, Affiliations, Abstract, Keywords.
- Research manuscript sections: Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusions (optional).
- Back matter: Supplementary Materials, Acknowledgments, Author Contributions, Conflicts of Interest, References.
Preparing Figures, Schemes and Tables
- All Figures, Schemes and Tables should be inserted into the main text close to their first citation and must be numbered following their number of appearance (Figure 1, Scheme 1, Figure 2, Scheme 2, Table 1, etc.).
- All Figures, Schemes and Tables should have a short explanatory title and caption.
- All table columns should have an explanatory heading. To facilitate the copy-editing of larger tables, smaller fonts may be used, but no less than 8 pt. in size. Authors should use the Table option of Microsoft Word to create tables.
- Authors are encouraged to prepare figures and schemes in color (RGB at 8-bit per channel). There is no additional cost for publishing full color graphics.